Commercialization & Continuous Improvement Coordinator
We are looking for an outstanding Commercialization & Continuous Improvement Coordinator who is passionate about exceeding both external and internal customer expectations. An Individual who takes pride in working with a team to see a project through to completion. Someone who enjoys data analysis and management, and wants to be part of a team to build our future architecture of master data.
- Support the team in maintaining, and refining Rubicon Organics products including existing and new SKUs
- Support the supply, quality, marketing, operations, and R&D teams with projects including but not limited to process improvement, cannabis (flower & pre-roll) recipe development/maintenance, and packaging trials for new products
- Execute OTIFNE administration of extensions and new listings
- Support on provincial listing packets.
- Support the label submission packet including label design work in collaboration with the brand team, as well as the label team.
- Perform all administrative functions for data and SKU upkeep (GTIN tracker, line form updates/review, BOM, label print files, etc)
- Maintain system records for packaging specification files ensuring/recording packaging requirements, specifications, and quality standards
- Ensure data is organized within the team. Keep data organized and accurate through routine system checks.
- Willingness to learn packaging and related considerations in facilitating commercialisation projects
- Experience with Excel
- Excellent record keeping and data management skills. Ability to keep the team and projects organized.
- Understanding of how to interpret and apply regulatory data
- Proactive self starter, able to manage their own work
- Customer (internal and external) focused
- Organized and structured
- Able to respond to rapid change, competing priorities, and ambiguity
- Shows up each day with pride, passion, and energy.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position