The role of the Production Director is to lead the production staff of Community Bible Church into the next season! The Production Director will help to recruit and hire additional staff, bring expertise of AVL systems for its multiple venue campus, brings a high level of leadership and staff development acumen to foster healthy team culture.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Lead, direct, develop, and schedule production staff for known church events
· Meet with ministry leads to assess current needs
· Maintains knowledge of the AVL systems, processes, and personnel it takes to execute a world class weekend experience, as well as online streaming content
· Coordinating, staging, and set up of events throughout the week and weekend
· Administers or oversees the administration of the production department budget, including equipment purchases, maintenance, staffing expenses, etc...
· Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management
· Support events & funerals throughout the church on a weekly basis
· Other duties as assigned
· Possess strong communication skills in the English language (verbal and written)
· An excellent event producer who sees the big picture clearly
· Ability to maintain professional relationships
· Possess strong attention to detail
· Knowledge of audio, video, and lighting systems
· Must possess intermediate computer skills using applications such as Ableton, ProPresenter, PVP
· Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, work independently, multitask, and produce results in a high stress environment
· Excellent developer of people with experience developing staff and volunteers
· A thoughtful leader who makes decisions that reflect the vision and values of the organization
· Possess working knowledge and ability to operate both Avid and Midas audio consoles, as well as GrandMA and Jands lighting consoles
· A forward-thinking creative who has the pulse on what is next in the world of production
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of operation are scheduled any time Monday – Sunday. Working weekends and evenings will be required as job duties demand.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to do the following:
· Must have good or corrected vision as well as effective peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
· Must have good manual dexterity and be able to use repetitive motion of the hands and arms
· Must be able to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time
· Must be able to move about inside the office and storage rooms, caring equipment up to 90lbs
· Must be able to frequently and effectively communicate in both written and verbal form
· Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Highschool Diploma or GED (required)
· 5 years of production staff leadership preferred
Duties are performed in an office setting where the work and general environment may be fast-paced and hectic at times. Therefore, it is essential that the employee can effectively handle the normal anxieties associated with the job and manage multiple projects in service-oriented environment. Environmental noise levels are minimal.
· Must exemplify the CBC Way values of Honor, Hospitality, Hustle, High Capacity and Humility
· Must be willing to work weekends and occasional special events
· CBC Member, genuine desire to serve God and the Church
· Must live life beyond reproach 1 Timothy 3
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.