· Landscape or maintain grounds of property using hand or power tools or equipment.
· Workers typically perform a variety of tasks, which may include any combination of the following: sod laying, mowing, trimming, planting, watering, fertilizing, digging, raking, sprinkler installation, collecting trash, sweeping, wiping down outdoors items
· Installation of mortar less segmental concrete masonry wall units.
1. Observe plants, flowers, shrubs or trees to ascertain condition
2. Recognize soil erosion patterns
3. Repair and maintain grounds keeping equipment and tools
4. Use power mower
5. Evaluate premises for cleanliness
6. Move or lift heavy objects
7. Work as a team member