The Ideal Candidate:
- Advanced knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3
- Highly proficient in WordPress
- Basic familiarity with Adobe Photoshop to code designs into websites
- Will consider remote for the right candidate
IMPORTANT: Applicants who do not have experience building WordPress themes or plugins from scratch will not be considered.
- 2+ years of front end web development experience
- Experience building custom themes or plugins for WordPress from scratch (not ThemeForest, etc.)
- Basic understanding of PHP
- Experience with responsive and mobile website design techniques
Preferred, but Not Required:
- Strong understanding of CSS Frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation
- Familiar with Linux web hosting, domains, and DNS
- Understanding of SASS or LESS
- Strong independent problem-solving skills
- Passion for continually learning about new web technologies and approaches
- Well-organized and able to work under deadlines and multiple projects
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Strong work ethic with good time management
- Ability to work with diverse teams and communicate effectively
- A strong eye for detail and a strive to consistently produce quality work
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with others
We believe a good developer is passionate about their craft and is always eager to learn new things. They care about the quality of their code and work hard to maintain it. They keep the user in mind and think about the future to see the patterns of issues their systems and customers could encounter. They build long term solutions for these issues. They strive to understand how all the pieces of the architecture work together and what state they are in. They understand what makes a good user experience, and can communicate issues across the team as they happen to avoid internal confusion and customer frustration. They are glad to listen to advice and feedback, but are good teachers and share their expertise with the rest of their team.
Standard RYNO Benefits Include:
- Annually paid educational expenses for approved training programs
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Birthday
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Employer matched SEP-IRAs
- Flexible start times and half-day Friday.
- A casual work environment with lots of coffee and candy.
Job Type: Full-time
RYNO Strategic Solutions is an innovative, full-service Internet marketing company offering exceptional internet marketing services. We stay ahead of our competition with top-notch proprietary strategies, tracking, and reporting. Due to our total transparency, our customers always know exactly what they receive through their marketing efforts with us. We are dedicated to helping HVAC companies find their customers online utilizing the most cost-effective desktop and mobile strategies.
We Exist to Grow Your Business...PERIOD.
We are transparent
We are good communicators
We give back
We have integrity
We are positive
We genuinely care
We focus on education