Does “inspiring a better quality of life in our communities” resonate with your values?
If this statement connects with who you are, then Kin’s Farm Market may be the perfect fit for you. We are looking for a…
Shift Leader for our Westview Shopping Centre store!
Kin’s Farm Market’s success depends on the knowledge, experience and motivation of the people who work for us. This is why having a great Store Team is invaluable to delivering “freshness” to our customers.
As a Shift Leader, you will...
You are passionate about…
- Customer Service and making the ever important emotional connection customers and staff members
- Working with the Kin's community and "inspiring a better quality of life"
- Team Work - Having fun and energizing fellow team mates to promote healthy lifestyles
- Leading by example – coaching, mentoring and energizing team members to improve
- Communication – building trusting relationships and getting buy-in from team members
- Having fun – we work hard “to inspire a better quality of life in our communities”
How You Will Benefit
- Continued growth, ensuring a constantly challenging and rewarding environment
- A workplace culture where collaboration is fostered
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a retail environment
- Completion of secondary school education
- Strong interest in produce industry and willing to learn new things
- Well organized with attention to detail
- Able to motivate and coach employees
- Able to interact with customers in a friendly and cheerful manner
- Able to work well under pressure and multitask
- Able to lift 30 to 50 pound boxes periodically throughout the day
- Supervisory experience is an asset
- Work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with a strong team orientation
- High level of self-motivation and initiative
- First Aid certificate is considered an asset
- Food Safe certificate is considered an asset
Apply today and join our family team!