Do you want to work in a friendly,
professional and supportive organization? Do you have a desire to serve those who bravely served our country? If so, COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Community Hope is looking for full-time and part-time Case Managers for our Veterans Program.
Alfred J. Thomas Home for Veterans
To ensure the safety of people we serve and our workforce,
we require employee’s proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Unvaccinated
employees must participate in COVID-19 testing at minimum one to two times per
week in accordance with State and Federal regulations.
The Case Manager provides case management and support services to veterans enrolled in a residential veterans program.
FT - Tuesday-Saturday (Tuesday-Thursday: 2pm-10pm / Friday & Saturday: 8am-4pm)
PT - Friday-Monday: 4pm-10pm
- Provides on-site veteran supervision.
- Provides services including assessment, evaluation, recovery planning, case conferences, referrals for adjunctive services, family meetings, group work, individual counseling (as needed), veteran advocacy, linkage to community resources, and discharge planning.
- Participates as a team member in the maintenance and care of agency facilities and ensures the safety of the veterans in those facilities.
- Attends weekly team meetings and veteran house meetings.
- Ensures accuracy and consistency with the agencies fiscal and billing procedures.
- Develops recovery support groups and other activities to meet veteran needs.
- Transports veterans in agency vehicles in a safe, cautious and responsible manner.
- Observes veterans’ self-administration of prescribed medication as per agency procedures.
- Provides medication education.
- Develops, supervises, and facilitates recreational and socialization activities for veterans.
- Documents service delivery, maintains accurate and timely clinical documentation and upholds veteran confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or a related field
- One year of mental health, or substance abuse, or veteran services experience.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, with a good driving record.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Request Priority Protected Veteran Referral. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Contact.
~We encourage people of all backgrounds and identities to
apply including Native American, people of color, women, LGBTQ+, people of all
abilities, veterans and veteran spouses.~
Community Hope, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled