Position Title: Product Marketing Manager
Work Location: Work from home anywhere in the U.S., in the office in Iselin, NJ or in the office in Charleston, SC
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Iselin, New Jersey, SmartLinx provides an end-to-end workforce management and human capital management software suite for skilled nursing, senior living and post-acute care providers. The company offers a robust platform that allows providers to harness the power of real-time data to proactively manage their workforce and improve measures of care quality and reimbursement, reduce costs associated with overstaffing and excess overtime, and ensure regulatory compliance. SmartLinx’s comprehensive solutions suite includes talent acquisition and onboarding, human resources, benefits and payroll, time and attendance, scheduling, compliance and business analytics. The company is headquartered in Iselin, New Jersey with additional offices in Charleston, South Carolina.
About the opportunity:
SmartLinx is a rapidly expanding Human Capital Management SaaS company looking for a talented and passionate Product Marketing Manager. This position holds a critical role at the intersection of product, marketing and sales. SmartLinx is delivering highly differentiated solutions in the marketplace focused on meeting the people and process needs of healthcare providers. The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for product launch, product messaging, buyer personas, competitive analysis, sales enablement and thought leadership. Being able to understand and analyze industry trends and represent the voice of the client is crucial for this role. This position reports to the Chief Product Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for launching new products and product features in the market in collaboration with product managers, sales and marketing teams
• Develop product positioning and messaging frameworks the competitively position SmartLinx’s products in the market
• Develop and maintain buyer personas for target audiences and educate product, sales and marketing based on the competitive landscape
• Establish and maintain quarterly competitive analysis
• Conduct market research on trends and feature sets and educate teams on findings
• Create regular cadence of thought leadership, content and sales enablement materials to promote SmartLinx product positioning and value proposition internally and externally (ex blogs, podcasts, videos)
• You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment in a high growth business
• You are an exceptional writer and communicator and are passionate about being a product evangelist.
• You are committed to continual improvement and excited to advance the product marketing function at SmartLinx.
• You are able to work on multiple priorities at the same time with attention to detail
• You are self-driven and hold yourself to high standards of accountability and outcomes
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• 5+ years of product marketing experience, preferably in technology and/or human capital management software
• Minimum of five (5) years of hands-on SaaS product marketing experience
• Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on marketing or a related field
• Strong ownership, bias to action, and know-how to succeed in ambiguity
• Tech-savvy and able to translate concepts into value driven outcomes
• Passion for technology and providing exceptional experiences both internally for our employees and externally for clients and prospects
• Proven experience developing content and working with sales and product teams
• Comfortable presenting to both internal and external audiences