Technical Project & Operations Coordinator
E-INFOSOL LLC is seeking a highly motivated Technical Project & Operations Coordinator, to be regular Full-time and located in Huntsville, AL. Come join a team that collaborates across the entire organization to bring the right solution to our customers and drive innovation.
The Technical Project & Operations Coordinator will provide project management support for operational network efforts related to the day-to-day management of the production network environments and the associated activities.
- Provides management oversight of the ticket management system queue used to manage the work of T3 and T4 engineers ensuring all issues are resolved.
- Coordinates all deployment team projects and ensures resources are utilized appropriately. Compiles project status reports, creates, and coordinates project schedules, facilitates project meetings, and identifies and provides resolutions for technical problems.
- Identifies and analyzes systems requirements and defines project scope, risks, requirements, and deliverables.
- Coordinates project activities and ensures all project phases are documented appropriately. Manage the configuration and quality of deployment project documentation and technical artifacts such as configuration templates, processes, and procedures.
- Generates technical reports used to monitor the progress of deployments and daily operational efforts.
- Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility.
- 10 years of project management experience in the areas of network engineering and technology management.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be a US Citizen with an Active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Bachelor's Degree in Network Management, Information Technology, or relevant field
E-INFOSOL is a Service Disabled and Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. We are a premiere IT Security, Cloud and Virtualization provider servicing both federal and state government, and private sector customers. Through strategic partnerships with top industry players such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMware, Microsoft and Nutanix, we can provide an array of IT products and solutions, combining them with our expertise.
E-INFOSOL has 10 years of valuable knowledge and experience in the digital world expanding with new clientele and jobs rapidly. E-INFOSOL is constantly aware of, technical changes within IT and wants to ensure future candidates can make a difference with contributing their different skills and knowledge. We offer an array of architectural, engineering, and information technological jobs to a diverse group of candidates. Come join the E-INFOSOL family and be a part of the vast growing culture that contributes to the world.