East Neck Nursing and Rehabilitation Center located in West Bablyon, Long Island is looking for dynamic LPN’s to join our growing team!
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS: Performs routine tasks and is responsible for providing professional nursing services to residents under the direction and supervision of the physicians and Registered Nurses. Including but not limited to:
- Charting and medication administration.
- Keep comprehensive medical records of all patient interactions.
- Reports pertinent observations and reactions regarding residents promptly to RN.
- Make sure all equipment is sterilized and maintain a clean working environment.
- Provides oncoming shift and supervisors with an accurate and complete resident status report.
- Completes clinical admission paperwork. Assists with clinical discharge process.
- Cleans, organizes and replenishes supplies on medication/treatment carts after each use and prior to shift change
- Comply with all state requirements and facility policies, procedures and standards of conduct.
- Current LPN license
- Demonstrate excellent work ethic.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to assume a flexible work schedule.
- Experience in a subacute or LTC facility
We are an EOE