We are seeking Paving Operators to join our Paving Division for Spring of 2023. Must be available to work with the snow division during the winter months. As an equipment operator at Berg, you will operate a variety of heavy equipment
in a safe and effective manner to place and compact asphalt. We are looking for
long-term candidates who value the opportunity for future advancement that our
- Candidate must have working knowledge of and
understand the screed on a paver.
- Candidate will have the ability to operate skid
steer with broom and milling head attachments.
- Candidate will need to be able to do labor and
other assigned duties as required.
- Candidate will need a knowledge of PennDOT
standards and specifications.
- Must be pleasant to both internal and external
customers, while maintaining a professional attitude and demeanor.
- Able to follow a task to completion
- Able to work as part of a team, or independently
- Regularly required to use hands and fingers to
handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls, as well as reach with hands
- Frequently required to stand, talk and hear instructions,
walk sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job
include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision. Depth
perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must be flexible with last minute schedule
changes, location changes, time of shift changes.
- Must have personal transportation to job sites
located throughout Chester County, Berks, Lancaster, Delaware and Montgomery