Are you interested in making a move to a fast-paced work environment with a growing company making a global impact every day? Vysnova Partners, Inc. (Vysnova) is a program management firm that delivers professional and technical services worldwide to governmental and commercial clients. Vysnova staff manages programs and projects primarily within the Public Health, Government Acquisition and Training sectors. We work throughout in the U.S. and overseas including; Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East chiefly for governmental clients, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Department of Defense (DOD), the General Services Administration (GSA), and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).
Currently, Vysnova is seeking a highly qualified and motivated Senior Researcher for potential full-time work to provide a strategic evaluation of the Department of Defense’s (DoD) of security cooperation (SC) as a tool for gaining access in support of the Assessment, Monitoring, and Evaluation (AM&E) program of Security Cooperation (SC).
Client/Location: Washington, DC
Senior Researcher: The senior researcher shall provide research and analytic expertise to the evaluation team, including providing relevant technical guidance and conducting field work and research. The senior researcher shall be responsible for ensuring various DoD guidance, processes, and procedures of the DoD environment are addressed within the evaluation framework. This researcher should be familiar with DoD environment and doctrine and should have a firm grasp of the DoD security cooperation environment. The senior researcher shall also be familiar with theater and/or country clearance requirements and should be able to interface directly with Geographic Combatant Command and/or Embassy staff as required.
• Master's degree in Evaluation Sciences or in International Development or a related field, such as Economics, Political Science, Public Administration, Business Administration
• 10 years of US military or DoD experience
• Experience conducting social science research
• Top Secret Security Clearance
• PhD in Evaluation Sciences or in International Development or a related field, such as Economics, Political Science, Public Administration, Business Administration
• 15 years’ of US military or DoD experience
• Experience researching DoD security cooperation efforts
Vysnova Partners Inc is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled