ABOUT VERTAVA HEALTH:
Vertava Health is a leading national behavioral healthcare system for mental health and substance use disorders, providing a full continuum of services based on the individuals' varying needs at different times in their health and recovery journey. We apply evidence-based treatment modalities at every level of care and embed digital health tools to enhance and amplify clinical outcomes. With a growing list of Joint Commission accredited inpatient and outpatient locations across the country, a virtual care platform and a national network of healthcare providers, Vertava Health pioneers care that empowers people so that they can live out their best future.
In order to make this possible, we need an exceptional Clinic Solutions Coordinator who can meet the requirements below. Think you have what it takes to help us change lives all over the country?
This is a part-time position, and the ideal candidate will be able to cover some evening shifts during the week (our clinic is open until 8pm), and also Saturdays.
As the Clinic Solutions Coordinator, you will be passionate about our company “WHY”, detail oriented with superior organizational skills, and highly people-centric. In addition to bringing a strong work ethic, efficiency and execution of administrative tasks, we are looking for an individual who will be an influencer of Vertava Health’s brand values and fostering a positive and professional environment for all of our team members, patients, and guests.
Priority responsibilities include:
- Complete all clerical duties, including answering a multi-line phone, scanning, uploading and downloading of documents, sending and receiving faxes
- Monitor and reply to email notifications
- Assemble the assessment, intake and patient program packets
- Schedule meetings for leadership team, set up of technology as needed
- Foster and support a positive, professional, team-oriented, harassment-free work environment
- Communicate with cross-functional teams to tend to priority needs
- Complete trainings as assigned
- Embody brand values by fostering a growth mindset, demanding integrity from self and others, setting higher standards and working together
- Post payments due in Mend daily/weekly
- Maintain spreadhseets of patient attendance and reconcile with authorized days
- Maintain master calendar for program leadership
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma/GED required
- Ability to work occasional evenings required
- Minimum of two years experience in administration assistance required
- Knowledge of relevant legal, state and local health department and regulatory requirements preferred
- Must be comfortable working in the SUD industry and be able to communicate with third party payers in an effective manner
- FirstAid/CPR certification required
- Additional licenses or certifications preferred
- Familiarity with EMR, Proficient computer knowledge working with Outlook/Google
- Must demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Uncompromising service standards
- High attention to detail and sense of urgency to deliver quality job
- Flexibility with schedule, including availability to work nights and weekends as needed
- Team player who is motivational and has excellent communications skills
- Extremely high level of integrity, honesty, and trustworthiness
- Close vision required to see computer monitor, read documents, and operate copy and fax machine
- Ability to sit, stand, walk and reach continually
- Ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch frequently
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 20 lbs. and occasionally lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Work environment is primarily indoors and climate controlled
Vertava Health is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled