Join Our Team As Care Services Coordinator!
Jarlette Health Services is a family-centric organization that has built a tradition of excellence in making an outstanding difference in the lives of the residents, families, employees, and communities it serves. As a proudly Canadian organization, with 14 Long Term Care Homes and 7 Retirement Lodges across Ontario, Jarlette Health Services has established itself as an industry leader with over 50 years of experience in the dynamic senior care sector.
At this time, we are looking for passionate, results-driven individuals to join and grow with our team. Jarlette Health Services is proud to offer competitive wages, benefit packages and career advancement opportunities.
Ideal Candidate Traits & Qualifications
- Must possess a current Certificate of Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Must possess a post-secondary degree from a program that is a minimum of 3 years in duration, or a diploma in health or social services from a program minimum of two years in duration or be a grandfathered Care Services Coordinator that meets Administrator requirements in subsection (5).O. Reg 79/10, s. 212. (1) of the LTCH Act, 2007.·
- Must have successfully completed or is enrolled in a program in long-term care home administration or management that is a minimum of 100 hours in duration of instruction·
- Minimum of 3 years managerial or supervisory experience in health or social services·
- Prior experience in human resources and labour relations management preferred·
- Must demonstrate an active interest in ongoing education·
- Must meet OLTCA qualifications·
- Must be computer literate·
- Must possess valid Driver’s License and be willing to travel
Please note, employment with Jarlette Health Services will be contingent on receipt of a current Criminal Reference Check, including Vulnerable Sector Screening. Jarlette Health Services is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment process. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know.