STI provides inspection services of all Downhole Tubular Goods. We provide the highest level of technology, combined with superiorly trained inspectors, to provide our customers with the reassurance that their tools are ready for service.
- Experience in MPI, LPI, Visual for mud motor components and downhole drilling tools required
- Oilfield experience in Quality Control function - Dimensional Measuring Devices
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to resolve issues as they arise
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Knowledge of Inspection and Quality Control methods, techniques and equipment
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to work independently with minimum supervision
Must Live in Midland/Odessa Area or Willing to Move There.
- Sustains quality in correlation with industry standards and customer requirements.
- Responsible for compilation and maintenance of inspection reports and records.
- Coordinates and performs internal and external quality audits.
- Participates in the investigation of faulty work and consult with customers and management team.
- All other duties as assigned
To keep our phone lines clear, once you submit an application, please DO NOT contact the phone numbers on the website. If the Manager at the Hiring Location is interested, they will contact you once your application has been reviewed.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time