At Air Innovations, We Value:
Expertise & Learning â€“ Our entire technical staff, from engineers to production employees, has been cross-trained on all our products and follows lean manufacturing principles that result in reduced production times.
Efficiency â€“ Cross-training combined with the flexible workstation layout of our 40,000 ft2 facility allow us to transfer resources from product line to product line quickly and efficiently as customer purchases or design needs change.
Quality â€“ Air Innovationsâ€™ products are certified to the safety and performance standards of ETL, UL, CSA, CE, CCC, ANSI, SEMI or MIL-STD.
Collaboration â€“ We strongly believe in developing alliances with local universities and other organizations to help foster the development of certain technologies, which we can then incorporate into solutions for our customers.
Community â€“ Air Innovations believes â€œcommunityâ€ means more than learning togetherâ€“ it also means giving back. On September 9th Air Innovations will proudly host their 9th annual golf charity fundraiser.
- Provide a clean, safe, and air-conditioned manufacturing floor.
- Offer a 4 day work week with 3 day weekends every week!
- Have multi-faceted positions where you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of jobs everyday.
- Give our employees the potential to earn a quarterly bonus.
- Offer competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, life insurance, retirement with company match, paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and more!
- Learn how to assemble subcomponents using a wide variety of electrical and mechanical parts.
- Perform basic electrical wiring by following work instructions and engineering drawings.
- Learn about quality in manufacturing and how to inspect and test parts and subassemblies to ensure that the product meets quality standards.
- Record and maintain documentation.
- Package and stock our products for shipping.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience and demonstrated proficiency using hand tools.
- Ability to learn and perform basic electrical assembly work.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Upper extremity and manual dexterity sufficient for constant use of a variety hand tools and picking up and assembly of small parts.
- Speech and hearing sufficient to safely work in a manufacturing setting; receive and understand verbal directions, respond to auditory cues.
- Vision sufficient to read manufacturing drawings and other assembly instructions, distinguish between different parts and components, perform manual assembly of manufacturing units.
- Ability to independently lift assembled components or parts up to a maximum of 20 Lbs on a frequent basis, on a limited basis may be required to independently lift up to 60 pounds, frequently lift materials or parts weighing 5 Lbs or less. Mechanical and other staff assistance with the limited lifting of larger/heavier parts is available.
- Full range of motion sufficient for moving throughout the production area, selecting and assembling packaged materials, bending and stretching for viewing product at different heights and angles.
- May be required to climb onto or off of the ladder or step stool to reach materials or work on large scale units.
- Ability to stand at a work area for the workday. May use a stool for some work.
Work is performed in a manufacturing setting with exposure to temperature changes, heat, noise, odors, moving equipment. Personal protective equipment must be worn as required for certain operations and in certain locations.
Air Innovations is an EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of a person's race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, predisposing genetic characteristics or carrier status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, or any other legally protected class or status
Air Innovations Inc is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled