DBMC Restaurants Bristol, TN $45000.00 to $65000.00 per year
Job Description: Service Manager
Employer: DBMC Restaurants dba. Walk On's Sports Bistreaux
Position Classification: Full Time
A Walk-On’s Manager is responsible for inspiring leadership of the team players in the restaurant, driving sales and profits at his/her location, and having hands-on experience in all aspects of the store. We have built a strong commitment to our systems that support our unique positioning as a brand and the Walk-On’s Way of doing everything we do.
Responsibilities: (Including, but not limited to the following)
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Supervise operation of bar to maximize profitability, minimize legal liability, and conform to alcoholic beverage regulations.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking, and serving standards.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
- Fill in where needed to ensure quest service standards and efficient operations
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports, and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurants preventative maintenance programs
- Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurants receiving policies and procedures.
- Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met.
- Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair, and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules, and procedures.
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county, and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety, and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
- Carry out restaurant marketing, advertising, and promotional activities and campaigns.
- Perform other duties as assigned by General Manager.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have 2 years of management experience in a full service, high volume restaurant.
- Solid track record of success in previous assignments demonstrating upward career tracking
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work as a TEAM with management staff and employees
DBMC Restaurants is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled