Class 5 Driver with airbrakes (NEW WAGES)
Who We Are We are a dynamic, growth-oriented, and safety-focused company. Our organization has been deemed to be an “essential service” by providing collection and processing for Waste and Recycling that keep our communities clean and safe. With customer service and safety as our focus, we are looking for an energetic and driven employees to support our growing company and play a crucial role in waste diversion. Emterra is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Greenest Employers, a certified diverse supplier of the Canadian Aboriginal and Minority Supplier Council (CAMSC), the Canadian Women Business Enterprise National Council (WBE) and WE Connect International. Emterra Environmental is in partnership with Three S Environmental Full-Time Drivers to join the Team. Drivers are responsible for ensuring their route is completed on schedule and that Waste, Recycling and or Organics is collected, transported, and disposed of in the prescribed manner This position reports to the Route Supervisor.
Are you ready to jumpstart your career by joining one of Canada’s greenest employers and become part of the environmental solution? If so, apply now! Reasons To Apply, Stay And Grow
• New wage structure • Driver incentive plans • Medical benefits • Retention bonuses • Higher Base Salary • Competitive health benefits (drug, dental, vision, LTD, life insurance) • Local runs, home every night • Tuition reimbursement program and professional development support • Guaranteed Full-time position Driver referral bonus program • Personal Protective Equipment, Safety Boot Allowance are provided. Job Duties • Performs pre/post-trip inspections of the vehicle assigned to drive • Communicates with customers and dispatchers in a professional manner • Ability to perform physically demanding job (pushing and pulling bins when required) • Carries out general safety practices of a commercial driver • Carries out instructions from dispatch in a timely and professional manner Requirements
• Minimum requirements Class 5 license with clean abstract and air breaks
• Preferably 1-2 years’ experience
• Strong knowledge of Local Areas roadways a definite asset
• Experience with front ends, roll-offs, and dump trucks preferred
• Experience with crane-truck and forklift is considered an asset
• Excellent time management and communication skills
• Flexibility with work shifts and ability to work overtime and occasional week-end
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position