Night Auditor - Kent Island Resort
The culture at Kent Island Resort is built on our shared core VIVÃ‚MEE Values â€“ JOY, HUMILITY, & MINISTRY. JOY means that we are a true team that enjoys serving others and winning together. We have a healthy sense of pride in a job well done. HUMILITY means that we recognize the infinite dignity of each other (both team members & guests) and that we seek to be helpful to everyone no matter what is asked. Additionally, we are not afraid to ask for help or admit when we make a mistake. MINISTRY means that we know that our spirit of hospitality can be a true gift for our guests. We realize the purpose of our daily tasks and duties must be to deliver kindness and love, and that this power of intentionality has the capacity to revive the souls of our guests and our team. We hire, fire, reward, and praise our team members based on these characteristics, so it is essential that you share these core values in order to be a part of our wonderful team.
Come join a fun team with an amazing culture while working in a beautiful environment! Kent Island Resort is a recognized Maryland Historical site and the third oldest English settlement in the United States. The property currently consists of our hotel, a restaurant, kayaking, and several large wedding venues. Today, the Kent Island Resort has recently been acquired by VIVÃ‚MEE Hospitality, with plans to offer a complete revitalization to this beautiful 220-acre property.
Perks for being a team member:
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision) for Full-time team members
- 401k for Full-time team members
- Discounted merchandise and dining
- Discounts on hotel stays at all VIVÃ‚MEE Hospitality resorts
- Exciting work culture
The role of the Hotel Night Auditor is to ensure quality service to all hotel and visiting guests on the overnight shift. The Hotel Night Auditor is the first and last impression most of the time. Their role is to understand the Resort facilities and make our guest(s) feel comfortable and answer their questions.
- Promote and portray the VIVÃ‚MEE Values.
- Know, understand, and adhere to company established policies and procedures.
- Accommodate hotel guests in meeting their needs and requests.
- Ensure quality service to all hotel-visiting guests.
- Handle hotel promptly and with courtesy.
- Check in and out hotel guests.
- Document, report, and bring to managementâ€™s attention inappropriate guest behavior.
- Direct all incoming phone calls to the appropriate departments.
- Prepare check in packets.
- Be the â€œinformation hubâ€ for the hotel guests and helping them be comfortable and having an enjoyable experience at Kent Island Resort.
- Set up, maintain and breakdown the continental breakfast and coffee station when appropriate and required by the Hotel Manager.
- Attend to guest needs (i.e. help with baggage, give directions, get blankets etc.)
- To complete assignments as directed by the Hotel Manager.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 15 lbs.
- Inform hotel guests of company policies and procedures.
â€œThis is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).â€
Kent Island Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In Compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, Kent may provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals and encourage both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodation with the employer.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position