EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Bachelors Degree in Social Work, Psychology or other Human Service field, two years experience within the human service field and two years experience with children & youth in a foster care setting or Masters in human services related field and 1 year of Residential Service experience. SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, implement and supervise all components of the daily operation of residential sites.
- Oversight of program staffing patterns within established budgetary guidelines. Review and approve schedules and timesheets.
- Recruit, employ, assign, orient, supervise, evaluate, counsel and terminate staff as necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring that all program sites/vehicles are maintained in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the direct oversight of the condition and information contained within resident records.
- Review and approve all resident/household fund requests ensuring disbursements are within budgetary guidelines.
- Responsible for budget input, occupancy and census reporting, as assigned.
- Responsible for ensuring that all residents receive required and necessary medical/dental/psychiatric/other appointments/care in a timely manner.
- Responsible for ensuring that agency documentation is current and accurate, to include, daily log, fire drills, incident reports, height/weight/sleep/medication/menstrual charts and other necessary forms.
- Provide leadership, supervision, and direction to the assigned team.
- Participation in in-house meetings at least weekly.
- Conduct site visits on a daily rotation.
- Conduct performance reviews at least quarterly while maintaining internal systems of reporting and performance monitoring.
- Participate as a member of the interdisciplinary team.
- Responsible for participating in the referral/intake/discharge process, as necessary.
- Establish, implement and evaluate standards of care to ensure the optimum level of quality of services.
- Maintain aggregate statistics, quality assurance records necessary to plan and evaluate the service delivery system.
- Develop awareness of trends within the profession; introduce new and creative concepts and assure the program’s adherence to local, state and federal requirements.
- Ensure compliance with all governmental and agency guidelines and regulations.
- Implement, support and follow all agency policies and procedures.
- Conduct weekly supervision with residence managers and provide a report to a supervisor.
- Responsible for the submission of a weekly report to the supervisor.
The following are required:
- Must be able to pass criminal, child abuse, FBI and drivers record clearance processes;
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and physical;
- Must have a valid PA driver’s license;
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits package
- 401k match program
- Life insurance
Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Service Provider. We are a smoke-free and drug-free environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
ChildFirst Services Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled