Tumbleweed Restaurants is calling all motivated candidates who are interested in a Restaurant Busser position to apply to join our amazing food service team!
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR US
We're an established food service company that invests in our team and provides real opportunities for career growth. We offer competitive wages, a flexible schedule, and great benefits, including health care, Paid Time Off, a 401(k) plan, a ROTH plan, Thanksgiving and Christmas day off, a formal training program, an anniversary & achievement recognition program, and Discounted meals. We also make it easy to apply with our initial quick and easy mobile-optimized application.
Please note that you have to meet eligibility requirements for some benefits listed above. If we have your attention, please read on!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: talk and hear.
· The employee frequently is required to: stand, walk, sit; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel.
· Ability to stand up to 10 hours a day.
· The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
· Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at close range.
Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill & Margarita Bar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin or any other legally protected status. We encourage and welcome all applicants to apply.