**Sign-On Bonus Available**
At All American Hospice we understand the unique needs of our patients and families facing terminal illness. That is why we provide our hospice patients with state of the art care and pain management services, delivered by our specially trained staff with emphasis on strength, dignity and compassion.
We are currently seeking:
HOSPICE REGISTERED NURSE
- Apply a working knowledge of nursing theories and concepts.
- Responsible for care and documentation of care which meets reimbursement guidelines.
- Coordinate physical care of the patient with family, patient, physician and Hospice team.
- Communicate with patients/families at all levels.
- Communicate with all agency personnel.
- Attend and participate in IDT meetings and quality review as scheduled by agency.
- Current RN licensure in state of practice, successful completion of a nursing education from an approved school of nursing with two years of clinical nursing experience and at least one year of hospice nursing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the framework, function, and organization of a home health and hospice care program and the nurse’s role as a member of the patient care team.
- Working knowledge of the principles and practice of nursing according to nursing practice act, agencies policies and procedures, and reimbursement guidelines.
- 12 hours of continuing education annually.
- CPR certification.
- Accept travel based on agency need as well as weekend/evening and holiday call assignments.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be a PA licensed Registered Nurse
- Prefer at least two years experience in hospice or home care
- Must be compassionate and willing to go the extra mile for patients and their families
- Associate degree from an accredited school of nursing is required
- Possesses a minimum of one-year nursing experience
- If you’re looking for a home where you can put your skills and experience to work, make a difference every day and pursue your goals for the future, join our team.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position