Work for the industry leader! CDI is Colorado's largest Environmental Contractor. CDI is located just south of Highlands Ranch, off of Santa Fe (Hwy 85). Great benefits including 401k matching, health insurance, and more. We are seeking a Fab Shop Assistant to work in our renovated, 10,000 SF shop.
The right candidate will be a hard worker that enjoys a fun fast paced work environment. This is a great learning opportunity with potential to learn and excel in the welding and fabrication field. We are looking for an individual to work in Fabrication/ Welding shop and assist in repairs on a variety of equipment.
- Must have basic tools for mechanic and fabrication type work. Specialty tools will be provided.
- Must be able to work on your feet all day.
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds
- Basic knowledge with hand and power tools
- Previous mechanic/ welding/ and fabrication experience is a plus
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required
- Required to have own reliable transportation
Job duties include:
- Following instruction and blueprints
- Basic mechanic tasks
- Operate a large variety of equipment
- Trailers of all sizes
- Tractors / Skid steers and other large construction equipment
- Various implements and tractor attachments
- Industry leading Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Accident, Critical Care, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability insurance options.
- Company provided life insurance.
- 401K enrollment following 90 days of employment and employer match up to 4%
- Paid Vacation Leave.
- Paid Sick Leave.
- Company paid holidays including the Friday after Thanksgiving.
- Paid Jury Duty Leave.
- Bereavement Policy.
- Excellent career growth potential.
Hours: 7:00 am to 3:00 pm; Monday through Friday with potential overtime.
Consolidated Divisions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer and a Drug-Free environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 - $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 1 year
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Welding: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person