Cassena Care at Norwalk, is actively seeking
a Recreational Aide to join our team of professionals
in the Recreation Department.
- Prior experience in long-term care facility preferred
- Dedication to the elderly, medically frail, persons with
- Will lead/co-lead activity programs for a diverse nursing
home and rehabilitation center.
- Additional duties include escort of residents to activities,
mail delivery, assisting with resident community trips, etc.
- Must have an outgoing, friendly, person-centered
- Must be able to develop and independently facilitate both
group and individual activities.
- Must be able to complete recreational needs assessments and
develop individualized care plans for residents.
- Must be able to maintain accurate statistical reports of all
- Must be able to transport/escort residents to various
locations throughout the facility for recreational pursuits.
Job type: Full time
We are an EOE