- Assistance with bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Companionship and interaction
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Planning and participating in activities the client enjoys
- Light exercise
- Toileting and incontinence assistance and care
- Specialized caregiving (Alzheimer’s, Dementia)
- Minimum of one year of CNA/HHA experience.
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrates excellent observation, problem solving, critical thinking, and verbal and written communication skills
- Shows ability to organize and prioritize workload independently
- CNA, HHA and Direct Care workers are encouraged to apply.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
Our mission at All American Home Care is to provide quality care to people at all stages of life that need assistance and prefer the comfort and familiarity that their own home offers. Our compassionate, experienced caregivers help our patients enjoy a higher quality of life and cultivate a sense of confidence and satisfaction that transcends the ordinary client/caregiver relationship. Much like our staff, we consider our valued patients as part of our family—the ever-expanding All American Home Care family.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
All American Home Care LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled