Legal Services of North Florida is a non-profit legal firm with approximately 90 staff members in six offices across sixteen counties in North Florida serving only low-income and vulnerable individuals and families and never charges a fee for services to clients. LSNF works to meet the legal needs of children, elderly, victims of abuse, and those with disabilities. LSNF’s priority areas of representation include support for families; preserving the home; maintaining economic stability; safety, stability and health; and serving populations with special vulnerabilities. These translate to cases involving Family Law, Housing, Public Benefits, Employment, Education, and Health Care issues.
Legal Services of North Florida has an opening for a full-time Pro Bono Coordinator. This person will work within our Pro Bono Team to support and coordinate with pro bono (volunteer) attorneys and law students within our communities as they volunteer to assist with LSNF cases. This involves overseeing a helpline volunteer attorneys dedicated to assisting clients on civil legal matters, coordinating with volunteer attorneys on casework and client communications, assisting with legal clinics, and organizing continuing education opportunities for pro bono providers. Experience with maintaining legal files, client interactions, or paralegal work is a plus. Candidates should be detail-oriented, understand confidentiality, be self-motivated, and work well in a team.
Entry level salary of $29,000 is negotiable. Candidate with experience beyond the minimum qualifications may qualify for higher salary, depending on relevance of the experience. Comprehensive fringe benefits package includes:
- A four day (35 hour) work week
- Paid time off includes: holidays, sick leave, and personal leave (which after two years, increases to four weeks per year)
- 100% fully paid health insurance for employee & dependent children after 60 days of employment
- Employer paid life insurance policy of $25,000
- Employer contributes 6% to retirement/ 401K plan, after one year of full-time service
- Additional voluntary options of dental, vision, term life, disability, and other insurance coverages are also available.
- Flexible Work Plans including remote work options available after 6 months of employment
Applicants must complete Legal Services of North Florida employment application online to be considered for the position.
Legal Services of North Florida is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position