Looking for an opportunity to work in the community? Maybe you're looking to feel valued as an employee in your home healthcare position. Do you like to help the elderly and other people in need of care? Exurbia Home Healthcare is looking for you to become part of our growing team! Our company is a non-medical agency; duties include routine healthcare and assisting clients in various areas of daily living. We are seeking energetic individuals, whom are dependable, and compassionate. We set out to provide genuine care to those whom need assistance in the most comfortable, dignified, personalized way by carefully matching client and employee. We are searching for those whom have positive and patient demeanor and are able to build rapports with clients. Looking forward to hearing from you.
- RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION IS A MUST!!!!!*
CALL 412-948-7035 TODAY TO SCHEDULE INTERVIEW!!!!!
- Provide routine individualized care to the elderly, veterans, others needing assistance
- Serve as companion
- Monitor and report changes in patient
- Provide personal care, such as bathing and dressing patients, preparing meals, light cleaning etc.
- Medication Reminders
- High school Diploma/ GED
- Valid state ID/ Drivers license
- Experience in hospice, home health, or other related fields (not required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable transportation
EXURBIA HOME HEALTH CARE is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled