Our Team Members Are MORE Than Just Their Job Titles!
Are You Ready To Introduce Yourself?
This Job Is For YOU.
YOU, who has so many talents and strengths outside of a simple job description, we can’t even begin to put them all on paper.
YOU, who shows up each day for the people you work with (we must admit, we are pretty great) and the people you care for (our Residents are the best in the business).
YOU, who’s unique personality is something we not only enjoy learning about but something we celebrate (Perhaps you have an award-winning hot sauce recipe like our Construction Project Manager, Bob, or an unabashed love for cats like our Operations Assistant for Retirement, Kim, or you’re a Trivia Buff like our Special Projects Coordinator, Chris McConnell. You name it, we’re interested in learning more)!
YOU, who doesn’t just want a job, but the ability to make an outstanding difference each and every day.
YOU, Our new Registered Nurse!
Ask about the new grad signing bonus initiative !!!
The Must- Haves
- The Candidate must possess a current Certificate of Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario. O.Reg 79/10, s. 46
- Experience in Long Term Care (Gerontology) setting is preferred
- Care planning and coordination of care in a diverse multidisciplinary care team
- A demonstrated use of current care technology. Perform thorough assessments on residents and develop or update documentation, reports and other records.
- Shall exhibit strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Mentorship to new hires and nursing students
- Must demonstrate an active interest in ongoing education, training, and professional development
- Excellent organization skills and problem-solving management
- Delivery of medications/treatments as required.
- Ensure all MOHLTC requirements are met.
- Contribute to a home environment for residents that ensure the values of Jarlette Health Services
- Family Owned and Operated for over 50 years;
- Benefit Plan and Pension Plan;
- Employee Referral Program;
- Education Reimbursement Program and Succession Planning Opportunities;
Please note, employment with Jarlette Health Services will be contingent on receipt of a current Criminal Reference Check, including Vulnerable Sector Screening. Jarlette Health Services is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment process. Should you require accommodation, please let us know.