Part Time - Variable Schedule/Weekends
We have an immediate need for a hotel professional that is self – driven and loves to interact with guest and associates toward achieving award-winning service results. The job requires a flexible schedule that will include nights and weekends when needed.
- Ensures each hotel guest remains LOYAL to the hotel and brand through exceptionally kind, courteous and professional service demonstrated through daily, personal interaction with both guest and fellow associates. Must have a high level of personal care and consideration for both guests and fellow associates.
- Demonstrates a “can do” attitude – accepts personal responsibility for individual service and cleanliness standards. (SALT)
- Takes constructive criticism well regarding improvements for laundry and room cleanliness and company-wide standards.
- Must be able to meet the company’s and brand's standards regarding cleanliness and Quality Assurance on a daily basis.
- Must be able to meet the company’s time allotment for cleaning rooms, suites, or laundry. (labor standards)
- Must be able to “multi-task” – additional areas of responsibility may include cleaning guest rooms, meeting and storage rooms and commercial areas of the hotel. (i.e. lobby, fitness center, restaurant, etc.)
- Must be able to pinpoint and rectify problem areas with linen in regard to stains and inventory.
- Must be able to decipher between different types of linen processes and use appropriate cleaning programs.
- Previous Hotel or Hospital laundry experience a plus but not required
- Demonstrates “cool” demeanor in stressful situations – thinks on one’s feet, low need for direct supervision. Can manage all types of guest and associate interactions well. Extremely diplomatic under all circumstances.
- Must enjoy organizing, cleaning/washing, drying and folding laundry for rooms department, restaurant and banquets.
- Must have an “eye” for detail, be self - directed, with little need for supervision.
- Must have exceptional organizational and time management skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.