At CubicFarms we believe in the power of technology to feed a changing world. We actively seek talented people who want to make a difference in the ag-tech space by bringing creative ideas to life and leaving an imprint in a healthier, more sustainable world. If you are enthusiastic about joining a dynamic and innovative company on the leading edge of the ag-tech revolution, we invite you to apply!
CubicFarms (TSXV:CUB) is an ag-tech company providing automated growing systems for fresh produce and nutritious livestock feed. CubicFarms offers turnkey, commercial scale, hydroponic, automated controlled environment growing systems that can grow predictably and sustainably for 12 months of the year virtually anywhere on earth. The company has sold and installed systems in Canada and internationally and continues to grow a global pipeline of prospective customers. Visit us at www.cubicfarms.com.
THE ROLE: CUSTOMER SUCCESS SPECIALIST
We are looking for an experienced, outgoing, service-oriented Customer Success Specialist to join our team. Reporting to the Customer Success Manager, you will be a key member of the Customer Experience team. The Customer Success Specialist will support the Customer Experience Manager with increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and maintaining overall customer satisfaction.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum 1 year’s project management or customer training experience
• Previous project management and account management experience
• Associates Degree in Business Administration, Operations.
• Experience working in operations, manufacturing or agriculture preferred.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
• Experience working with clients at multiple levels within an organization.
• Comprehensive technical experience required.
• Proven track record of Success training and moving customers to self-sufficiency.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and coordinating skills.
• Ability to manage several concurrent tasks and switch priorities on the fly.
• Experience in delivering training to groups.
• A service-oriented mindset
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Outgoing, self-reliant and able to take the lead.
• Self-directed; executes on general goals and knows when and how to seek assistance from management.
• Able to quickly learn onboarding processes for the market customers and their clients.
• Must be fluent in both English and Mandarin.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Providing guidance and training to customers
• Supporting the Customer Experience Manager with increasing adoption, ensuring retention and maintaining overall customer satisfaction.
• Coordinating farm launches and working with Project Managers and other functional teams
• Providing recommendations to meet customer business requirements.
• Deliver training to and nurture skills in clients.
• Guiding new customers through an established onboarding process, equipping them to confidently and effectively use CubicFarms.
• Assisting customers in identifying ways in which they can get the most value out of CubicFarms.
• Ensure that the customer is happy and maintains a long-term successful relationship with the market.
• Collecting user metrics and KPIS for data analysis.
• Supporting low performers needing training and product support
• Communicating back to the team customer feedback and product suggestions.
• Acting as an escalation point for service resolution issues.
• Incorporating relevant feedback mechanisms and act accordingly to ensure impactful changes in service delivery.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CubicFarms is an equal opportunity employer is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We encourage applications from all qualified and enthusiastic candidates. CubicFarms is a growing organization in an emerging industry that will provide the right candidate with significant potential for advancement in the ag-tech space.