The Sr. Consultant (SyteLine/CloudSuite Industrial) will provide consulting, training, support and subject matter expertise on our ERP software, Infor CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine), and other technology solutions provided to DRI clients. This individual will lead the project from initiation through design, configure, build, deploy and optimization.
- Analyze business requirements by conducting information-gathering sessions with clients.
- Work with the DRI Implementation Team to Deliver project tasks in a timely manner and within the client’s budget.
- Perform gap analysis between system functionality and client requirements.
- Provide pre-go-live consulting and go-live support to fulfill project objectives.
- Provide end-user training and business procedure documentation; training in both one-on-one and group classroom settings.
- Build on-going relationships with our clients and become their trusted advisor.
- Achieve a minimum of 75% billable hours after a 90-day ramp up.
- Learn DRI and third-party products alongside Infor CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine).
- Devise methods to implement manufacturing business processes within Infor CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) ERP software and other DRI software solutions.
- Completes any additional assignments as requested by management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, or related field experience
- 3+ years of full-lifecycle ERP implementation experience with a mid-market ERP Manufacturing software such as Infor CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine), Visual, Plex, Global Shop, JD Edwards, SAP Business One, Epicor, NetSuite, MAPICS, XA
- Strong understanding of ERP systems in the Manufacturing industry
- Background in Operations Management/Supply Chain/Accounting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of manufacturing business processes
- Ability to recognize and notify management of any issues which could affect the client business relationship.
- Ability to plan, effectively prioritize, and multi-task to ensure deadlines are met.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and ability to perform well under pressure.
- I possess analytical and problem-solving skills and demonstrates high attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter able to work in a multi-faceted and fast-paced environment with critical deadlines
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Ability to travel
- Confidence and ability to make recommendations to meet clients’ business needs.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of Infor CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) is a plus
- MBA, CMA, CPA, APICS or PMP certification is desirable
We offer competitive compensation and benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Short-term Disability, Group Life, Paid Time Off), in an exciting, professional and developmental environment. You will have every opportunity to use your skills at a more strategic level.
DECISION RESOURCES INC. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled