Are you looking for a challenge? Do you enjoy helping people? Does “inspiring a better quality of life in our communities” resonate with your values?
If these are statements that connect with who you are, then Kin’s Farm Market may be the perfect fit for you. We are looking for...
Sales Associates - to join our team!
Kin's Farm Market's success depends on the knowledge, experience and motivation of the people who work for us. This is why having a great store team is invaluable to delivering "freshness" to our customers and in turn serving the community.
As a Sales Associate, your responsibilities are:
- Maintaining the company and store image according to Kin's policies and procedures;
- Greeting customers and creating a friendly shopping atmosphere;
- Providing information to customers and answering their questions and inquiries about products, procedures or policies;
- Operating cash registers, point of sale equipment and other equipment for processing transactions;
- Ensuring displays are full at all times and shelves are stocked with good quality products in all sections;
- Promoting products, such as seasonal items or specials, by performing product promotions to customers through sampling (and cooking demonstration, if required) and closes the sale;
- Resolving problems that may arise such as customer complaints and supply shortages;
- Receiving, unloading and unpacking products and counting, weighing and sorting them according to company receiving procedures.
You are passionate about:
- Customer service; making the ever important emotional connection with our customers
- Working with the community and "inspiring a better quality of life"
- Team Work - Having fun and energizing fellow team mates to promote healthy lifestyles
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience in a retail environment (preferred)
- Work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Well organized with fine attention to detail
- Able to interact with customers in a friendly and cheerful manner
- Able to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to memorize PLU codes
- Lift 50 lbs. boxes periodically throughout the day
- Food Safe Training is an asset
- First Aid Training is an asset
At Kin's Farm Market, we are fun, friendly and family-team oriented. We offer career advancement opportunities, and of course, an employee discount!
Apply today and join our team!