Food and Beverage Front Office Associate (Internship)
Seasonal Position (January-September)
Looking for a fun and exciting job in the sports industry. Gain valuable experience working within one of the most fun and exciting teams in Minor League Baseball.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with interviewing and hiring potential candidates and guiding new hires through the on-boarding process.
- Help develop and execute training program for all Concessions and
Hospitality Staff including but not limited to production, inventories,
cleanliness, alcohol awareness and POS training.
- Responsible for the scheduling of different areas of the Food &
Beverage department for game day operations and or special events
including but not limited to keeping up with request off forms, call
offs, and disciplinary records (write ups, suspensions, and
terminations). Food & Beverage Intern will be main point of
contact for all F&B Staff.
- Assist the Food & Beverage Department in overseeing all game
day/event operations through establishing standard operating procedures
for staff while maintaining positive relationships.
- Complete and process Food and Beverage daily and monthly reports.
Ensure proper paperwork is on-hand and completed correctly for all food
and beverage staff prior to each event. Record daily concessions and
portables game day and month end inventories. (Stand sheets)
- Track daily labor costs through payroll reporting system and assist
with processing payroll for the finance department within specified time
- Work directly with Concessions Vice President and Director on
overall cleanliness of all hospitality areas, concession stands,
portables and storage areas for product.
- Any other duties as assigned
- Be willing to work extended hours including weekends and holidays depending on game schedule.
- Outstanding Communication and Leadership Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and respond to change quickly
- Computer Skills: To perform this internship successfully, an individual should be Proficient in Microsoft Office.
are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability,
gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected
Lehigh Valley Ironpigs - J&E Baseball Concessions LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled