York Space Systems
is seeking a Mission Systems Analyst to support various mission-level analyses
across engineering disciplines.
- Perform and support various mission and system level
analyses, including failure mode, orbital debris, coverage, and access/LOS
- Provide engineering support in the development of
- Support development of mission concept of operations.
- Support, create and maintain mission specific
- Support system level day in the life analyses for a
wide variety of different missions.
- Work closely with other engineering disciplines and the
associated leads to ensure design closure.
- BS degree in engineering, computer science, or relevant
technical field plus 3 or more years of relevant experience.
- Ability to quickly learn new software and technical
- General knowledge of spacecraft subsystems, orbit
dynamics, and their relation to each other.
- Experience performing orbital debris analysis.
- Familiarity with DAS and/or DRAMA software.
- Familiarity with various orbital debris guidelines and
- Experience performing failure mode analyses on various
components/systems (FMEA, FMECA)
York Space Systems provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, military or
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or
any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Must
have permanent authorization to work in US.
This policy applies to all
terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation, and training.
YORK SPACE SYSTEMS is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled