*****$500 Sign on Bonus!!*****
Director of Engineering - Avista Resort
Myrtle Beach Seaside Resorts believes that our employees are the strength, vendors are the standard, homeowners are the prospect, and customers are the focus. We are committed to maintaining a safe and secure, working environment, which promotes communication, participation, and involvement. Empowered and proactive staff create memorable experiences for our guest that exceed expectations.
Job description – The Director on Engineering will lead the department in all maintenance and renovation projects. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience maintaining aspects of a hotel such as; electrical, plumbing, wall repair, pools, and HVAC units.
Job responsibilities -
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems/safety hazards
- Inspect hotel regularly to ensure safety standards are met
- Arrange for routine maintenance in hotel rooms, lobbies, and facilities
- Complete work orders on time and within budget
- Maintain budgets, expenses, and activity logs
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
· Available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
· Previous managerial experience in a similar position
· Knowledge of plumbing, electrical, sewer, wall repair, appliances, and HVAC systems
· High school diploma or equivalent; degree from a vocational school or BSc/BA in Facility Management is preferred
· Certified Professional Maintenance Manager (CPMM) is a plus
· Valid SC Driver’s License
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits -
· Medical insurance
· Vision, Dental, Disability, Life, and Accident insurance
· Paid Vacation
· Bereavement leave
*Bonus - $250 after 30 days of employment
and $250 after Labor Day if employed still.