Forklift Operator - Day Shift !!Increased Rate of Pay!!
Who We Are
Canadian Liquids Processors Limited is a proud division of Emterra Group and is the only distillation facility of its type in Canada that is licensed with the Ministry of the Environment, Conservation and Parks as well as Excise Canada. We are a 100% Canadian, privately controlled company operating out of Hamilton, Ontario. We have extensive experience in all aspects of product recycling, ethanol production and wastewater treatment resulting in cost-effective and environmentally conscious recycling.
Reasons to Apply, Stay and Grow with Emterra Group
- Opportunity to be part of one of Canada’s Greenest Employers!
- Competitive wages and annual wage increases!
- Comprehensive health benefits (drug, dental, vision, LTD, life insurance)!
- Employee Assistance Program, paid for by the Company!
- Tuition reimbursement program and professional development support!
- Employee discount programs!
- Be part of an organization that wants to learn and grow!
- Ability to have impact and make change!
- Operate counter balance forklifts equipment in an industrial setting;
- Observe safe work practices;
- Connect empty and disconnect loaded super sacks from the bag filling devices;
- Weigh filled bags, complete bag tracking tickets, place bags in product storage areas, and record bag data when loading trailers for shipment;
- Conduct daily safety inspections on equipment you are operating and submit to shift supervisor;
- Immediately report defects, damage, or safety concerns with the machine to your shift supervisor before using it;
- Carry out simple maintenance such as cleaning or refueling.
- Valid Ontario forklift license and formal training;
- Ability to safely lift and carry up to 50lbs, as well as bend and twist;
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals;
- Must be accountable and responsible in effectively resolving issues in a timely manner;
- Minimum 2 years experience operating forklifts in an industrial setting;
- Punctual, reliable, team player.
Are you ready to jumpstart your career by joining one of Canada’s Greenest Employers and become part of the environmental solution? If so, apply now! We appreciate all applicants who apply however only those who are qualified, will be contacted.
Emterra Group is committed to maintaining an equitable, fair, and diverse environment. Any applicants who have a disability or require reasonable accommodation may speak directly with our dedicated Talent Acquisition and Recruitment Specialists. Reasonable accommodations will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position