Full Time Salary Exempt position available!
Monday-Friday with weekends on call
Pay: Starting at $70,000 per year plus commission.
Know you belong.
Being diverse and inclusive isn’t new to us. These values have been at the heart of our culture for 35 years. We are better because our Associates have unique backgrounds and experiences. We hire the best, empower them to grow, and celebrate all.
Whether you’re a seasoned leader who is excited to share your expertise or are looking to grow into your first leadership position, Juniper is a wonderful place to connect your passion with purpose.
If you’re excited about challenging the status quo of the senior living industry and contributing to an organization that is built on a culture of innovation, Juniper offers rich opportunity for a fulfilling career.
Our team approach, mentorships, and hands-on support from home office leadership provide a foundation for you to succeed and grow in meaningful ways.
Role: Integral part of the Leadership Team that is responsible for sales (prospects and leads) and marketing (referral source contacts) of the community.
We’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We recently were named one of the Best Places to Work in Aging Services by Fortune. Apply today to learn more!
- Develops, monitors and manages the marketing budget within established guidelines by implementing sales and marketing plans, updating progress at least monthly; communicates and partners daily with internal community admission, clinical and operations teams regarding pending referrals and admissions.
- Responsible for developing and organizing a networking/community outreach program with focus on clinical professionals including hospitals, physicians, sub-acute rehabs, etc. to maintain referral and admission volume with plan for consistent daily, weekly and monthly visits as necessary.
- Meets or exceeds all sales and marketing metrics while ensuring that a census of budgeted occupancy or higher is maintained; Sets, tracks and accomplishes goals on a timely basis for completed calls, mailings, referrals, generated appoints set, presentations and admissions.
- Oversees and coordinates new resident move-ins; Conducts effective sales meetings; Makes oral and written reports weekly; Provides tour and customer service training with associates; Submits recommendations to Executive Director related to budget items.
- A High School Diploma, an Associate, or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing is desired.
- Previous sales and/or marketing experience in healthcare or service-related setting.
- Knowledge of the physiology and psychology of the older adults and the needs of the caregiver.
- 1 year experience in sales for assisted living/or memory care (Required)
Juniper Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position