Assistant General Manager
We are hiring Restaurant leaders with a sharp focus on hospitality, food, people and a desire to advance with a dynamic, growing, national restaurant chain. We will provide you with the resources necessary to reach your full potential including a comprehensive restaurant management-training program and a commitment to ongoing teaching and learning that will provide you with a solid foundation on which to build a successful career.
- Manage daily restaurant operations with a focus on flawless execution, increasing profit and enhancing the guest experience
- Promote a teaching and learning environment
- P&L, food cost and inventory management
- Ability to partner and build relationships with management, colleagues and vendors while demonstrating leadership and integrity and promoting team success
- Ability to motivate others to accomplish goals
- Knowledge of food specs and execution
- 3 - 5 years of progressive experience as a Manager in a full-service restaurant
- Proven leadership skills, strong communication and ability to follow-through
- Chain restaurant experience strongly preferred
What you'll get:
We offer an outstanding benefits package including health/dental/life insurance, long-term/short-term disability insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and bonus plan incentives.
If you love the hospitality business as much as we do, and have a commitment to excellence, you belong at UNO Pizzeria & Grill.
We are an equal opportunity employer.