Audit Soul Sherpa is
primarily responsible for auditing daily revenues for accuracy. S/he is responsible for maintaining
an efficient and effective flow of information with guests, Team Members,
managers, housekeeping, and other departments within SCP. S/He will promote a safe working
environment and quality service to create a fun and unique experience for the
guest. The Soul Sherpa will work with all of the SCP Family to ensure maximum efficiency
while upholding an enthusiastic and friendly environment. The Soul Sherpa shall
strive to provide exceptional service to guests at all times. S/he will
be responsible for exemplifying the Soul Community Planet culture.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
in and is ready to work on time with a smile and enthusiastic attitude
dressed within guidelines and wearing SCP button.
daily set up procedures
both positive attitude and charming environment toward and for guests.
- Answer the telephone as needed.
to guest inquiries with a positive attitude
and deliver messages for guests with a smile
to special requests
- Book reservations with additional
special notes for each guest
guidance to guests on hotel events, food truck options, and all local hot
the open tables/seating in living room and study for empty and cleaned
tables as needed
cooperatively with all other team members to assure smooth operations.
in bar and living room clean up.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and
comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond
promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain complete knowledge at all
- All hotel features/services, hours
- All room types, numbers, layout,
decor, appointments and location.
- All room rates, special packages and
- Daily house count and expected
- Room availability status for any
- Scheduled in-house group activities,
locations and times.
- All hotel and departmental policies
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring
guest satisfaction by always going above and beyond
- Have complete knowledge of OPERA,
Zingle and Zaplox systems post company training.
- Ensure that current information on
rates, packages and promotions is available at the Front Desk.
- Inspect, plan and ensure that all
materials and equipment are ready for all situations
- Monitor the hotel front entrance and
greet each patron at the door if applicable
- Monitor the check-in/check-out
process; anticipate critical situations and assist wherever necessary to help
alleviate the pressure and to process the guest expediently.
- Monitor communication logs and
ensure that guest requests are followed up within specified time frame.
- Ensure timely and accurate
completion of projects.
- Maintain a neat and presentable
front desk area.
- Monitor and ensure that express
check-outs are processed through the system.
- Observe guest reactions and confer
frequently with staff to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Assist guests with reports of
lost/stolen articles, following hotel policy.
- Adhere to hotel requirements for
guest/team member accidents or injuries and in emergency situations.
- Balance and
audit for accuracy all room and tax charges, cashier’s reports, and guest
- Complete and
transmit daily management and accounting reports and supporting documents.
customer tracking reports, market segmentation reports, food and beverage
revenue reports, and other auditing reports necessary to ensure the accurate
accounting of hotel revenues and expenses.
- Act as a hotel
liaison during night hours.
- Act as Manager
all 7/28 side work.
the MOD’s approval prior to signing out.
other related duties as assigned by any MOD.
held accountable for all duties of this job and other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years customer service
clean, person with strong desire to create a unique experience
- Highly organized and
- Exceptional guest-focus
- Previous experience with Windows,
Office, and Opera or similar property management system preferred
solving and reasoning skills
- Fluency in other languages
- Must be a United States citizen or
possess a valid work permit
- Must be able to read and speak
Soul Community Planet is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled