At Vertava, we believe in empowering individuals to restore a balanced life worth living through programs uniquely tailored to their needs. With safe, scenic campus environments located across the country, our comprehensive network treats substance addiction and mental health disorders medically, mentally and spiritually. Our customized programs support individuals with the coping skills, tools, leverage, support and accountability necessary in order to make lasting life changes.
In order to make this possible, we need exceptional people on our team. Think you have what it takes to help us change lives all over the country?
Therapists will be responsible for working directly with and coordinating care for our clients via telehealth services (video conference). This is a 100% remote position.
· Assists clients in developing measurable chemical dependency/dual diagnosis related discharge treatment plan, goals, and objectives
· Complete and maintain accurate records and reports regarding the client’s history and progress, services provided, and other required information
· Provide excellent customer service to clients seeking or service
Education, Experience, and Skills, & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Masters level education required
· Licensed by a State Board to provide counseling (e.g., LCSW, LMFT, LPC, PsyD or similar credentials).
· Must possess an understanding of the nature of addiction recovery and clinical intervention which leads to greatest outcomes and creates conditions for highest probability of sustained recovery
· Experience providing assessments and therapy over telehealth is preferred
· Reliable internet connection
· Comfort and confidence navigating multiple applications such as Google Suite, ZOOM, etc.
Therapists are independent providers, not Vertava employees
Addiction Campuses is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled