At Elmer's, we've been equipping farmers with innovative solutions for over 40 years. Owning and operating our own farm we understand what farmers need and want out of our products and our company. We strive to provide our customers with products that will effectively handle even the toughest environments. Harvest after harvest, our mission is to produce world-class farm equipment for the needs of the progressive farmer.
To meet the growing demand for our product we're currently seeking a CNC Machinist. In this position you will form various production components and ensure quality work is maintained through every step.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
· Plan out machining requirements by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans and material specifications.
· Program mill and lathe by entering instructions, setting tool registers and calculating requirements.
· Troubleshooting malfunctions and calling for repairs when required.
· Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Maintaining high level of quality and safety.
We're looking for:
· 5+ years experience
· Excellent math and conceptual skills
· Strong sense of process and machine ownership
· Passion of process improvement, verbal communication
· Proven functional and technical skills
In addition to a competitive salary, benefits, and pension plan, we offer a dynamic, growing workplace that provides opportunities for all staff to have an impact.
Our facility is conveniently situated near Altona, MB - 36km east of Winkler, and only 100km south of Winnipeg. Altona is an attractive, caring, and progressive community with abundant cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities for all ages. With amenities and opportunities that rival much larger municipalities, there's no better place to be.
Elmer's Manufacturing Ltd. welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request during the assessment and selection process.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.