Jaymes Academy is looking to expand our fantastic team! We are a tight-knit team of Early Childhood Professionals, and we want to hire YOU if EXCELLENCE inspires you.
We are seeking an Early Childhood Director for Monday through Friday, full-time the hours 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. with subject to adjustment
The ideal candidate meets the following:
- Having a Servant’s Heart (What does having a Servant’s Heart mean?)
- Experience in childcare
- A professional and positive attitude
- Ability to sit on the floor, stand for long periods, walk frequently, play with children, and the ability to lift 40 lbs. This is a PHYSICAL ACTIVE ROLE!
- Pass the DHS Physical
- Experience with DHS Regulations
- Pass the DHS Mandated Background check
- Closely follows the Center’s guidelines as set forth in the Parent and Employee Handbook
- Minimum education of an associate's or bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or related field. A high school diploma/GED with TECTA or a minimum of five years of childcare experience.
- CPR & First Aid Certification
- Understands and can mentor/perform all responsibilities of an Assistant Director/Early Childhood Educator.
- Outwardly support the policies and decisions of Jaymes Academy
- Be an exemplary role model to staff
- Frequently communicate to parents and staff clearly in verbal, written, and via HiMama!
- The ability to use or be willing to learn new applications via tablet
- Ensures that the Center is positioned to attract and retain families such that the center consistently maintains its enrollment goals. Including but not limited to:
A) Maintaining a center that is organized, clean, and engaging in the manner that most would describe it as “exceptional.”
B) All staff dressed per the provided uniform and guidelines as outlined
C) Parent tours that are superbly run with professional follow up
We hire for ATTITUDE, not necessarily aptitude!
Having a Servant’s heart means you are always willing to help others and be there for those in need.