Research Analyst/ Due Diligence- DIA
ANGLICOTECH, LLC is an established, rapidly growing, veteran-owned small business providing solutions to contemporary problems. We specialize in Organizational Change Management and Enterprise Information Technology Implementation and Services.
We are seeking a DIA Research Analyst Specialist with immediate availability that will thrive in a challenging and rewarding process oriented environment.
***This is a contingent position dependent upon contract award.***
· This position is on site in the National Capital Region
· Conducts classified and unclassified research then documents research results. Documented using client approved standards, document templates, and workflow systems/processes.
· Contractor will conduct research to fully identify basic business information (DUNS, CAGE, addresses, etc.), ownership, control, and influence of the vendor (manufacturer/seller/reseller/service or transportation provider), product supply chain information, as well as to understand any legal, regulatory, or financial issues of the vendor or products. Sources of information include reliable commercial sources and U.S. Government data, reports, notifications, assessments, etc. Documented using client approved standards, document templates, workflow systems/processes, and timelines.
· Practitioner will conduct hazards research to understand legal, financial, fraud, architecture and infrastructure, security, and foreign intelligence issues from the OEM, technology, or reseller that the client intends to procure and submitted for a SCRM review. Sources of information include reliable commercial sources and U.S. Government data, reports, notifications, assessments, etc. This may include vendors and products/items already in the client's supply chain documented using the client's approved standards, document templates, work-flow systems/processes, and timelines.
· US Citizenship required
· Ability to obtain and maintain a US Security clearance at the minimum level of Top Secret/ SCI with CI Poly
Education and Experience:
· Five (5) or more years of relevant analysis experience
· High School Diploma
Preferred Additional Skills:
· Intelligence Research, Intelligence Analysis experience
· Business Research, Business Analysis and Financial Analysis experience
· Cybersecurity and Counterintelligence experience
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
Anglicotech, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Anglicotech, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as great long-term career opportunities.
For more information or to apply, visit our website at www.anglicotech.com/career.