Do you want to join a growing company with a proven track record for success and growth? Wenner Bakery is part of Europastry, a family business founded in Barcelona in 1987 by Pere Galles with locations worldwide! The bakery business is our passion and this is your opportunity to be a member of our team.
We are searching for a motivated & experienced leader in our Tool Crib
Supervises and coordinates daily activities of the tool-crib attendants engaged in receiving, storing, and issuing parts to other workers. This includes the safety, quality, productivity, and accuracy relating to all internal movement, receipt, issuance, and shipment of materials. Responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy and ensuring timely and orderly processing of all inventory-related activities by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES: include the following
- Must follow all company policies.
- Must follow all G.M.P. regulations.
- Must follow all safety policies.
- Advises management team of goals set for Tool Crib.
- Inform, help achieve and evaluate Tool Crib Attendants performance in meeting goals of the Tool Crib.
- Assign tasks to Tool Crib attendants.
- Decides the best layout of the Inventory and Tooling stockrooms.
- Evaluates Inventory layout and recommends changes to eliminate duplicate parts and decrease search time for parts.
- Recommends parts to be audited based upon usage.
- Has working knowledge of spare parts used on production equipment.
- Oversee all maintenance materials daily.
- Oversee parts into MP2.
- Label received maintenance supplies parts with barcode labels.
- Distribute stock items to individuals.
- Label received HAZMAT items with Right-to-Know labels.
- Inventory cycle counts on an automatic re-order.
- Assign locations of items.
- Create, Update and verify all inventory records.
- Produce or create reports.
- Create and update procedures.
- Create and carry out training of tool cribs procedures.
- Keep tool crib functions operating during computer or MP2 outage.
- Attend all meetings as needed that concern the tool crib functions.
- Oversees computer system to dispense and retrieve tools from mechanics and electricians.
- Evaluates tools used to maintain production equipment to determine whether tooling should be manufactured or procured from an outside source.
- Recommends tools to be audited based upon usage.
- Evaluates tools that are worn or defective based upon report from Tool/Inventory Attendant and prepares purchase requisitions to replace them.
- Attends company scheduled meetings when applicable (i.e., safety meetings, production meetings, department meetings.).
- Informs supervision of any problems or complications that may arise
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments. Must follow all Company Safety policies, as well as all GMP regulations and all lock-out/tag-out requirements according to OSHA requirements.
- As an employee at Wenner Bakery, you must also be aware of issues associated with food safety and safe food handling practices that are relevant to your job. Formal training is not required, but in house Food Safety Training conducted by a qualified staff member is mandatory. You must know how to recognize, prevent and alleviate food safety hazards. This position requires good working knowledge of the SQF code.
What can Europastry/Wenner Bakery offer to you?
- Competitive compensation package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance & ADD, STD, LTD, 401K, FSA, and Paid Time Off
- Ongoing opportunities for development and career advancement
- Exciting fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
WENNER BAKERY / EUROPASTRY USA is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled