*****$500 Sign on Bonus!!*****
Prince Resort Front Desk Agents are some of the first employees that our guests interact with. Agents should be warm, welcoming, friendly, and strive to be hospitable. There is nothing quite like a big friendly smile and a warm welcome after hours of travel, so these are a must along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To ensure success you will need to be professional and pleasant in challenging situations, and take responsibility for satisfaction of guests from arrival to departure. Preferred candidates will be positive, pro-active and be skilled at multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Verifying guests registration information, Check guests in and out of rooms, Assist in-house guests with reservation bookings, Room extensions, and Room upgrades
- Issuing room keys, processing guest payments & deposits, and directing guests to room location
- Prepare incoming guests arrival packets, assign rooms to future reservations, book show and event tickets
- Answer any general information questions guests have
- Make recommendations for area activities and restaurants
- Store any luggage guests have when possible
- Answer the phone and direct the call to correct departments
- Assist guests with any problems or complaints they may have
- Input guest requests for housekeeping and maintenance calls
- Arrange transportation for guests
- Maintain cleanliness at the front desk and throughout the lobby
Qualifications for Front Desk Agent
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Amazing interpersonal abilities
- Top-of-the-line organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Amazing time management skills
- Incredibly detail oriented
- Able to work nights and weekends
*Bonus - $250 after 30 days of employment and $250 after Labor Day if employed still.