The Smart Hiring Group is currently looking for RN's to fill immediate openings. Interested candidates must have at least 1 year of Registered Nursing (RN) experience.
**** You can start ASAP AND GET PAID DAILY!!!! ****
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- 1 year of Registered Nursing (RN) experience
- Current RN License
- BCLS certification
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse patient population
- Excellent writing and charting skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to pass a Level 2 background check and drug screen
- Must possess independent problem-solving abilities
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Perform all nursing duties in accordance with the scope of practice specific to the state you are working in, while adhering to all facility policies and procedures.
- Monitor patient progress and identifies any changes in status, acting on those changes to ensure patient comfort and safety.
- Assist physicians and all healthcare professionals caring for the patient, always giving a complete and thorough report on patient status at end of shift/assignment.
- Perform routine nursing care to assigned patients, while utilizing age specific and universal precaution practices at all times.
- Practice patient teaching/training for patients and families.
- Follow hospital policy when disposing of hazardous materials, labeling, and handling of all materials.
- Actively demonstrate a working knowledge of nursing theory, techniques, principles, and practice in order to holistically care for the patient.