TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CAREER!
Terracon Geotechnique Ltd. – an employee owned, Alberta based company, are looking for a Co-op Students out of Alberta for an 8 month term. You will be trained in Calgary or Edmonton for the first three months. After 3 months you will be required to relocate to Fort McMurray. Are you looking for professional experience before graduation? Do you like to learn and build your resume? Are you eager to grow and develop your civil engineering skills? Then this role is for you! Apply today.
Feed Your Future:
· Attain material testing techniques in a resource based professional environment
· Learn about the ever-changing environment in a safe working culture
· Gain knowledge from employees with a wealth of industry and Terracon experience
· Grasp a wide breath of civil engineering facets such as – construction quality control monitoring, instrumentation installation and monitoring, and materials testing
You Will be a Good Match If You Are:
· Enrolled in civil engineering technology post-secondary program
· Eager and willing to learn a civil engineering field based role
· Ability to listen and respond to client needs
· Sense of urgency when it comes to updating documentation
· Foster a safe working environment
Working Conditions, Schedule, and Physical Requirements:
· Legally authorized to work in Canada on an ongoing basis
· Must have valid driver’s license, with clean driver’s abstract
· High school diploma required
· Working outdoors in all types of weather
· Successfully perform a Fit for Work test
· Complete a drug & alcohol test
· Schedule often involves 12 hour shifts
Why Work for Terracon?
Come work with a group of people who have a passion for excellence and share common values. In your role at Terracon, you will have an ability make a difference every day, working along side a wide range of dedicated engineers, geoscientists, technologists as well as a talented group of people who support the business. You will have an opportunity to share your expertise and develop solutions working with various clients on interesting projects.
Connect with us!
Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn to stay up to date with job opportunities, safety tips, and general information.
Terracon is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from those who would contribute to the further diversification of our employees and clients including but not limited to Indigenous peoples, women, persons with disabilities and person of any ethnic and national or socio-economic background.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted