Maryland Pump & Tank, Inc., a leader in the Petroleum Industry for more than 60 years, is seeking experienced Petroleum Service Technicians. Join a growing team of professionals in this dynamic industry who help protect the environment! Only energetic, reliable candidates with a can-do attitude need apply.
Petroleum Service Technicians work independently or as part of a team to install, start-up, and repair mechanical, electronic, and computer systems that operate fueling facilities. Examples include service stations, marinas, transportation companies, and more.
- Rewarding and challenging position
- Opportunity for personal growth and development, education and advancement
- Company truck and tools provided
- Additional training
- Clean and valid MD driver's license
- Must be drug-free
- Current or expired certifications from petroleum manufacturers
- Demonstrable mechanical aptitude
- Strong demonstrable diagnostic skills
- Knowledge of AC and DC circuitry
- Understanding of electronic logic and circuitry
- Understanding of electrical loads, relays, motors, and capacitors
- Proficient in computer operating systems, software, and hardware
- Strong safety record - must follow safety protocol
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Techs must also be:
- Physically fit, ability to climb ladders, stand, walk, bend, kneel, stoop, be in confined spaces and lift 75 lbs
- Polite and articulate with strong customer service skills and a neat, clean, and professional demeanor
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in the petroleum equipment industry with certifications from various manufacturers such as Wayne, Veeder-Root, VeriFone, Gilbarco, INCON, etc.
Competitive wages. Experienced and/or certified Petroleum Service Technician salary is commensurate with experience and ability.
Position is full-time, M-F 7:30 am-4 pm with overtime likely. Some travel may be required for training. Most work is completed in the Baltimore/Metro area, but the service area extends to the state of Maryland, Southern PA, northern VA, and Delaware.
Benefits including group health, dental, supplemental, and life insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual, paid Holidays, SIMPLE IRA, and more!
Maryland Pump & Tank attracts team members who lead with a pro-active work style. Our team is committed to performing work to the highest standards and we take pride in creating successful outcomes. We are an achievement-oriented organization. If you identify with these concepts, we want to hear from you!
Submit resume with salary requirement.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent