Providing screening, engagement, information, and referral services for our Community Support Services program. Flexible weekday hours and an ability to travel within the service delivery areas are required.
- Provides optimal customer service as the first point of contact for consumers and referral sources.
- Receives and responds to referral inquiries.
- Requests all required paperwork to assess eligibility for CSS services.
- Coordinates appointment with a CSS licensed clinical to complete a pre-intake.
- Documents service delivery accurately and timely in the electronic health record.
- Accompanies the housing and benefits coordinator to tour the Community Hope housing location.
- Completes all required enrollment documentation with the consumer.
- Ensures and maintains participant’s confidentiality.
- Attends community outreach events to encourage program referrals and increase awareness.
- Participates in all appropriate employee, supervision, and training meetings.
- Collaborates with the entire CSS team to ensure quality service delivery.
- Assumes other duties as assigned by the Mental Health Services Director and other members of Senior Leadership.
- BA or AA with equivalent years of relevant work experience required.
- Prior experience in community outreach, marketing, sales, or communication required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, with a good driving record.
- Knowledge of MS Office and Outlook.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Request Priority Protected Veteran Referral. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Contact.
~We encourage people of all backgrounds and identities to apply including Native American, people of color, women, LGBTQ+, people of all abilities, veterans and veteran spouses.~
Community Hope, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled