We are looking for dedicated & dependable employees. Employees with multiple experience paths are a great fit for this amazing career opportunity. We offer a great family environment that wants to see you succeed. Please see job descriptions & requirements below. All jobs work hand in hand & are interchangeable parts to better fill all company needs. Never the same thing twice & great for people that like variety in their day.
Driver - Nature of the Work:
Will load and unload vehicles/trucks and deliver equipment in full or partial loads working with dispatcher/delivery coordinator and delivery assistant. Must service customers in a polite, friendly and professional manner. May be required to assist customers with reservations, contracts, questions, register transactions and order adjustments if necessary.
Warehouse - Nature of the Work:
The work is typically very physical and demanding, both from strength requirements and the stamina required. Will help customers and delivery personnel load and unload vehicles. Will also help maintain inventory. Shipping and receiving functions, from light to heavy, are also performed. Janitorial responsibilities, both inside and outside the premises, are also involved.
Tent Installation - Nature of Work:
Responsible for the timely installation, safe use of tents and related equipment. Will help customers and delivery personnel load and unload vehicles. The work is typically very physical and demanding, both from strength requirements and the stamina required. Will also help maintain inventory. Shipping and receiving functions, from light to heavy, are also performed. Assisting with janitorial responsibilities, both inside and outside the premises may also be involved.
Must stand for long periods of time. The work will be split between general warehouse conditions, in which some work areas may not be heated or air conditioned and conditions outside which vary from day to day. This job requires constant interaction with co-workers and with the public. This position requires frequent lifting and a significant degree of walking, bending and transporting objects of various weights and dimensions. May possibly have exposure to chemicals, including but not limited to gasoline, diesel fuel, propane, kerosene and cleaning solvents. Propane is an obvious hazard, hence a sense of smell is required.
Education, Skills & Requirements:
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to lift approximately 70 lbs.
- Must maintain a professional personal appearance.
- Must possess customer relation skills.
- Must be able to use mathematics to solve problems.
- Computer knowledge is preferred. Training on rental software will be provided.
- Must be able to speak English clearly and write legibly. The ability to speak other languages is a plus.
- Must be able to pass company drug screen.
- Must maintain an acceptable attendance record.
- Must have a full range of motion and dexterity.
- Must be able to understand and complete instructions furnished in written, oral or scheduled form.
- Maintain a cooperative working relationship with co-workers.