Son of a Biscuit! If you haven’t yet heard of our rapidly expanding concept, our motto is: We are not in the restaurant business, we are in the entertainment business! If you are tired of the daily grind and late nights but are still passionate about the service industry, we would love for you to join our team. Here at Vicious Biscuit, our brand mission is to change the narrative on the stereotypical unbalanced restaurant lifestyle. We maintain a viciously focused vision on leadership and growth, which helps us drive quality of life and work/life balance for our team. Not to mention we close at 3pm daily! We are a one shift brunch operation that transcends all things breakfast with our over-the-top biscuit creations. We are seeking energetic applicants for our Assistant Manager position for our brand-new restaurant in Boone, NC who are intent on growth and are highly coachable and adaptable. If you are interested in helping our emerging concept grow by keeping a strong focus on culture and delivering a remarkable guest and team member experience, come join our fun, fast-paced work environment and let us introduce you to our viral legion of raving fans!
We are looking for leaders and critical thinkers, ready to solve problems before they become obstacles. The goal is to help the department attain objectives of productivity and employee satisfaction.
- Assist in developing and implementing plans and goals for the department
- Work with the director to coordinate and supervise daily operations
- Ensure compliance with regulations and internal policies
- Monitor attainment of objectives
- Undertake staffing responsibilities (hiring, training, evaluating etc.)
- Assist in budgeting and monitoring expenses
- Maintain scheduling of events and represent the company when needed
- Create reports and submit them to the director or other executives
- Fulfill duties as assigned by the director
- Proven experience as an assistant manager or other similar position
- Experience in performance and operations management
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and quality standards
- Basic computer skills to include experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook and web searching
- Outstanding communication and public speaking skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
$48,000 Training Salary. Up to $50,000 after 90 day evaluation, plus monthly bonus.